Sunday, September 20, 2009

Some Picks for the Show from New York's Spring 2010 Runways

This Victoria Beckham design would look perfect on Blair or maybe even Lily
I want Blair to wear this Sophie Theallet (One of Michelle Obamas Fav Designers) dress
Another dress that I could totally see Blair rock is this Reem Acra Halter
I could totally see Serena rocking this Prabal Gurung jacket and dress on the campus of Brown University.
Who should wear this Oscar de la Renta outfit? I think Jenny Humphrey would rock this in no time flat
I want Lily van der Woodson-Bass to wear this Michael Kors dress
Serena would rock this Douglas Hannant look
I would like to see Blair wear this simple yet elegant Donna Karan dress
And I would like to see Jenny wear this Diane von Furstenburg knee-length dress

No comments:

Post a Comment